- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker
Punch Trump on Face
Donald Trump’s presidential run has been one of the biggest coups for comedians and comediennes across the globe, and while we don’t claim to be comedians, we thought we’d pile on and cash in on the attention he’s grabbing. It’s shameless, but whatever, that’s what we do.
Have a scroll through our favorite the worst things The Donald has ever said. Fair warning, some of it might be borderline NSFW.
- “ONE OF THE KEY PROBLEMS TODAY IS THAT POLITICS IS SUCH A DISGRACE, GOOD PEOPLE DON’T GO INTO GOVERNMENT.”
We just had to start off with this one. Does anyone else see the irony here regarding his candidacy?
- “THAT’S ONE OF THE NICE THINGS. I MEAN, PART OF THE BEAUTY OF ME IS THAT I’M VERY RICH. SO IF I NEED $600 MILLION, I CAN PUT $600 MILLION MYSELF. THAT’S A HUGE ADVANTAGE. I MUST TELL YOU, THAT’S A HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER THE OTHER CANDIDATES.”
So, the candidacy really is for sale?
- “ALL OF THE WOMEN ON THE APPRENTICE FLIRTED WITH ME – CONSCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOUSLY. THAT’S TO BE EXPECTED.”
Heck, we’re men and we would flirt with him. Rawr.
- “WE HAVE A 5 BILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE. I HAVE SO MANY WEBSITES … I HIRE PEOPLE. THEY DO A WEBSITE. IT COSTS ME THREE DOLLARS.”
Yeah, well we set up MensTrait.com for $2. Yippee ki-yay, mother*****.