- One must be a fox in order to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten off wolves. Machiavelli Niccolo
Learn to Do a Wall Flip
The most impotant thing is that you begin to trust yourself.
- It forces you to up your mobility and flexibility game.
- It teaches you movement and how to orchestrate your body in a coordinated manner.
- It replaces plyometrics. You can keep doing your depth jumps. I’ll be flipping, kicks, and twisting in the air – having fun and developing my physical abilities simultaneously.
- It teaches you kinesthetic awareness. You don’t appreciate this until you land on your face unexpectedly though.
- It trains you mentally. For every physical barrier you overcome, you overcome three mental barriers.
- It teaches you how to visualize success and movement in your mind, which helps overall performance.
- It turns you into a backyard athlete.