- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. Theodore Roosevelt
Graduate from University
- Enjoy higher quality jobs than non-graduates
- Enjoy better health outcomes, by being less likely to smoke, more likely to exercise, and less prone to depression
- Children also benefit from the educational success of their parents: graduates tend to have a greater involvement with their child’s education
- Are more influential in the community, by being active citizens who are more likely to vote and participate in voluntary activities
- Show positive attitudes towards diversity and equal opportunities, such as on race and gender equality issues.
- With their higher levels of skill, are a source of wider innovation and economic growth.