- Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best. John C. Maxwell
Graduate from University
- Enjoy higher quality jobs than non-graduates
- Enjoy better health outcomes, by being less likely to smoke, more likely to exercise, and less prone to depression
- Children also benefit from the educational success of their parents: graduates tend to have a greater involvement with their child’s education
- Are more influential in the community, by being active citizens who are more likely to vote and participate in voluntary activities
- Show positive attitudes towards diversity and equal opportunities, such as on race and gender equality issues.
- With their higher levels of skill, are a source of wider innovation and economic growth.