- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker
Graduate from the Wrexham Glyndŵr University
Located five minutes from the centre of Wrexham, north Wales’ largest town, Wrexham Glyndwr University merges modern facilities with beautiful grade II–listed buildings. The majority of services, including accommodation is centrally based on the Wrexham campus. In addition to the main campus in Wrexham there is a dedicated rural campus in Northop specialising in animal sciences and environmental courses and a specialist opto-electronics research facility in St Asaph.
Glyndwr University offers over 240 courses in the following areas:
- Animal & Plant Biology
- Art and Design
- Built Environment
- Complementary Medicine& Acupuncture
- Creative Media Technology
- Education, Family & Childhood Studies
- Engineering and Applied Physics
- Health, Psychology & Social Care
- Science and Environment
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
For a full list of courses visit their website.