- Old friends are best. John Selden
Graduate from the Kaplan University
It was the late 1930s and the country was still feeling the effects of the Great Depression. Men and women alike needed to work. Companies were looking to hire employees with formal schooling, and more and more people needed access to local postsecondary education.
Are you committed to achieving your educational and career goals? Kaplan University not only offers online programs, but campus-based, and blended programs in fields such as social and behavioral sciences, business, criminal justice, education, health sciences, information systems and technology, legal studies, and nursing. Students can earn associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
Kaplan University is a part of Kaplan Higher Education LLC, which is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. Kaplan, Inc.'s wide range of products includes programs for kids and schools, test preparation, higher education and professional training. Each of our offerings helps students reach an important milestone in their education and careers.
To accomplish its mission, Kaplan University has established the following purposes:
- Provide academic programs that have been developed and assessed by faculty, staff, and members of educational, professional, and business communities.
- Provide intensive and comprehensive instruction using both onsite and online learning modes of delivery that strengthens student academic achievement.
- Instill in its students the value of lifelong learning by stimulating intellectual curiosity, creative and critical thinking, and awareness of culture and diversity.
- Plan and provide facilities and resources that respond to the needs of students, faculty, and staff.
- Assist students in developing professional attitudes, values, skills, and strategies that will foster success in their careers and in life.
- Prepare students to meet the ever-changing needs of their communities now and in the future.