- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker
Graduate from California Institute of Technology
Caltech at a Glance
The California Institute of Technology (Caltech) is a world-renowned science and engineering research and education institution, where extraordinary faculty and students seek answers to complex questions, discover new knowledge, lead innovation, and transform our future.
Caltech's 124-acre campus is located in Pasadena, California.
The mission of the California Institute of Technology is to expand human knowledge and benefit society through research integrated with education. We investigate the most challenging, fundamental problems in science and technology in a singularly collegial, interdisciplinary atmosphere, while educating outstanding students to become creative members of society.
Founded as Throop University in 1891 in Pasadena, California, and renamed the California Institute of Technology in 1920.
Research and Education
• Biology & Biological Engineering
• Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
• Engineering & Applied Science
• Geological & Planetary Sciences
• Humanities & Social Sciences
• Physics, Mathematics & Astronomy