- Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated. Lou Holtz
Fly First Class
First class is a travel class on some airliners intended to be more luxurious than business class, premium economy, and economy class.
In general, first class is the highest class offered, although some airlines have introduced new classes above this.
There are a lot of benefits flying first class
- Since many of passengers in the front of the plane are business travelers, your flight becomes a networking opportunity. And you never know who you’re going to meet.
- Some airlines have a “points vs. miles” system in their frequent traveler program. Purchased first class tickets get you more points than miles, meaning you reach higher status faster, with fewer flights.
- Time is the most valuable benefit. You can show up at the airport later because your first-class boarding pass gives you access to a faster security line at most airports.
- In addition, with more legroom, a bigger workspace, and less chance of encountering loud kids, you can focus on your projects and reduce the stress of a lost work day.
Sure, first class costs more but once you calculate the added value of networking, ramping up your frequent-flyer earnings, being rested and productive, and saving time - that most precious commodity - the price tag will look more attractive.