- You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. Walt Disney
Develop a Marketing Curriculum
Put together an intensive training curriculum on practical marketing for startups.
What is Marketing? It's a management process through which goods and services move from concept to the customer. It includes the coordination of four elements called the 4 P's of marketing:
(1) identification, selection and development of a product,
(2) determination of its price,
(3) selection of a distribution channel to reach the customer's place, and
(4) development and implementation of a promotional strategy.
Marketing is based on thinking about the business in terms of customer needs and their satisfaction. Marketing differs from selling because marketing has less to do with getting customers to pay for your product as it does developing a demand for that product and fulfilling the customer's needs.