- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. Theodore Roosevelt
Become Debt Free
To avoid perpetually falling into debt, you have to realistically assess the circumstances, put the financial situation into perspective, and act responsibly.
*Here are some tips for that: *
- Track and analyze your spendings,
- Develop a spending plan,
- Leave home without credit cards,
- Pay off outstanding debts,
- Save for a better future,
- Don't spend impulsively,
- Don't create any new or unnecessary debt,
- Don't charge anything on your credit card that can't be paid off,
- Don't make financial promises you can't keep.