- Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best. John C. Maxwell
Become Debt Free
To avoid perpetually falling into debt, you have to realistically assess the circumstances, put the financial situation into perspective, and act responsibly.
*Here are some tips for that: *
- Track and analyze your spendings,
- Develop a spending plan,
- Leave home without credit cards,
- Pay off outstanding debts,
- Save for a better future,
- Don't spend impulsively,
- Don't create any new or unnecessary debt,
- Don't charge anything on your credit card that can't be paid off,
- Don't make financial promises you can't keep.