- The best way to predict the future is to create it. Peter Drucker
Adopt a Puppy
- When you buy a dog from a pet store, you’re supporting cruel puppy mills. He can’t believe you would ever do that. Not you.
- You can’t buy love—but you can adopt it from an animal shelter (and usually for a lot less money than buying a dog from a breeder or a pet store).
- Most “preowned” dogs are already housetrained.
- What’s up, doc, er, dog? Shelters and rescue groups often include vaccinations, microchipping, and spaying or neutering in the adoption fee.
- At an animal shelter, you can find a dog to fit your unique personality (even if you’re a little nutty).
- You will be rewarded with looks like this and other expressions of gratitude for as long as you both shall live.
- Six to 8 million—that’s how many dogs are waiting in animal shelters to be adopted every year. Here are two of them:
- Ahhhh, it feels great to know that you saved a life.
What are you waiting for?